We. Make. Tanks.
Wessels Company has been America’s leading custom expansion tank manufacturer for over 110 years. We manufacture and sell water tanks and pressure vessels in a variety of sizes to accommodate customer demands. Our product lines include HVAC, domestic hot water, well and pressure booster expansion tanks, heat exchangers, filtration vessels, air and dirt separators, glycol make-up packages, and more. We offer both ASME and non-ASME vessels that are shipped all over the world. Wessels is headquartered in Greenwood, Indiana and is owned by parent company NM Group Global, LLC.
Join Our Team
We’re always looking for talented, hard-working team members to join our team. We offer both health and dental insurance and other incentivizing benefits to qualified applicants.
Operations Manager- Manages the shop floor operations of the organization. Including:
Fabrication as well as maintenance. Responsible for departmental expense, capital
and labor budgets. Oversees workflow/workloads to meet specification and schedules.
Supervises and evaluates performance of various production/facility personnel. Proposes
capital expense projects for continuous improvement. Ensures that process and procedures
comply with ASME standards including continuous process improvements while enforcing
health and safety policies.
– BS or BBA or relevant field of study with 5 years of manufacturing management experience
– Experience supervising teams of 10+ employees
– Experience in manufacturing processes and materials flow
– Excellent organizational and leadership skills in a multi-cultural environment
– Strong knowledge of ERP software, Microsoft Office suite tools.
– Must have strong communication skills capable of effectively communicating with all levels
of the organization.
– Experience with Lean Manufacturing and continuous improvement.
– Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
For more information about this position or to apply, click below or call 317-888-9800
and ask for HR.