We. Make. Tanks.
Wessels Company has been America’s leading custom expansion tank manufacturer for over 110 years. We manufacture and sell water tanks and pressure vessels in a variety of sizes to accommodate customer demands. Our product lines include HVAC, domestic hot water, well and pressure booster expansion tanks, heat exchangers, filtration vessels, air and dirt separators, glycol make-up packages, and more. We offer both ASME and non-ASME vessels that are shipped all over the world. Wessels is headquartered in Greenwood, Indiana and is owned by parent company NM Group Global, LLC.
Join Our Team
We’re always looking for talented, hard-working team members to join our team. We offer both health and dental insurance and other incentivizing benefits to qualified applicants.
Accounts Receivable Position
Manages the shop floor operations of the organization. Including:
Fabrication as well as maintenance. Responsible for departmental expense, capital
and labor budgets. Oversees workflow/workloads to meet specification and schedules.
Supervises and evaluates performance of various production/facility personnel. Proposes
capital expense projects for continuous improvement. Ensures that process and procedures
comply with ASME standards including continuous process improvements while enforcing
health and safety policies.
– BS or BBA or relevant field of study with 5 years of manufacturing management experience
– Experience supervising teams of 10+ employees
– Experience in manufacturing processes and materials flow
– Excellent organizational and leadership skills in a multi-cultural environment
– Strong knowledge of ERP software, Microsoft Office suite tools.
– Must have strong communication skills capable of effectively communicating with all levels
of the organization.
– Experience with Lean Manufacturing and continuous improvement.
– Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
For more information about this position or to apply, click below or call 317-888-9800
and ask for HR.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
Perform general accounting and other related duties for the organization.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly balance sheets, income statements, and profit and loss statements.
- Preparing journal entries, analyses, and account reconciliations.
- Develop and implement accounting procedures, as needed.
- Partner with Operations to maintain inventory accuracy and compliance with the company’s inventory processes and procedures.
- Provide outside auditors with assistance; gather necessary account information and documents to perform annual audit.
- Maintain knowledge of acceptable accounting practices and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Accounts Receivable Position
Qualifications for Accounts Receivable
- 2 – 5 years experience in Accounts Receivable
- Knowledge of billing and collection procedures
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
- Experience with accounting software
- Strong communication skills and the ability to handle potential tense interactions with clients.
- A desire and ability to work collaboratively with others to accomplish daily goals.