Custom Tank Fabrication
Wessels Company’s impressive custom fabrication manufacturing facilities and engineering expertise service an extensive range of applications including filtration, shock & surge arrestors, stainless tanks, media blast pots and other specialty designs. Custom vessels can be built anywhere from 6-inch to 12-feet in diameter and up to 50 feet long. They can be made from carbon and stainless steel from .096” to 1-1/4” thick with pressures up to 700 PSI.
- Wessels blasting facility offers surface preparation and epoxy, cement, and glass linings.
- Tanks can be built up to 144″ in diameter and up to 50 feet long.
- Materials include carbon and stainless steel .096” to 1-1/4” thick with pressures up to 700 PSI.
- Quotes can be prepared within 24 hours or less.
- Easy-to-visualize 3D CAD submittal drawing prepared in 5 days or less.
- Lead time is typically 4-6 weeks from drawing approval. Expediting services available.
- One-on-one personal customer support throughout design process.
- ASME or Non-ASME available to specification.